By Purchasing from HCI Through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and entering into a contract with HCI Ltd, High Street, Headford, Co. Galway, Ireland.
- VAT is chargeable on all products on this site and will be added to your total upon checkout.
- All items available on HCICareTools are intended for organisation use only. Purchasing for personal use is not advised.
- When purchasing from HCICareTools, you may not publish or share your purchase with any other organisation. Documents purchased from this website are licensed to the purchasing organisation only.
- By purchasing from HCICareTools, you agree to HCI using your company as a customer on HCI's website and advertising material.
- Return & refund policy: HCI have a no refund, returns or exchange policy for any items bought on the HCICareTools website.
- Delivery of purchases: All documents purchased will be available to download via a weblink provided at the time of purchase. This weblink will also be sent to the purchasers email.
- All documents purchased on HCICareTools are in .doc .docx .docm .xls .xlsm and .xlsx format and are compatible with versions of office 2010 onwards. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that their device is compatible with these formats. HCI accepts no responsibility for any technical issues that may occur from the downloading of documents from this website.
- Privacy: we take your privacy very seriously. You will need to provide an email address when purchasing from this website. We will only contact you to inform you of any updates on the HCICareTools website or about the documents you have purchased from us. We will never sell or rent any details provided to us.
- Liability: Except to the extent that by law liability may not lawfully be excluded any statement, representation, condition, warranty or other term expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, HCI will not be liable to the purchaser or to any other person by reason thereof or any duty, statutory or otherwise, for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) arising directly or indirectly in connection with the purchase of documentation from HCICareTools.
- HCI will not be responsible for any damages your organisation may suffer. HCI makes no warranties of any kind expressed or implied for purchases made on HCICareTools. HCI disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, copyright infringements, security infringements, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by HCI and its employees or third parties. HCI reserves the right to revise its policies at any time. We reserve the right to cancel your account at any time without notice. We reserve the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- The purchaser agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold HCI harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against HCI, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from the use of any document purchased from HCICareTools. The Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HCI against liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with HCI limited; any material infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party or causing a copyright infringement and any defective products sold to customer from HCI.