What is HCI Care Tools
HCI Care Tools is an online shop for healthcare providers to purchase evidence based documentation as the need arises.
HCI Care tools supplies Nursing Homes with Evidence Based Policies and Procedures, Care Plans, Audit Tools, Records and Forms and Governance Templates which are in line with HIQA residential Standards and Best Practice.
HCI is a professional services provider of patient safety and support to health and social care organisations.
HCI is a team of healthcare professionals, with international expertise, that provide a complete solution for the development, and day to day operational administration, of compliance and quality management systems.
HCI have a dedicated Research and Development Team who ensure that all documentation provided by HCI is developed in line with the applicable standards, are evidence based, effective and applicable to requirements. HCI's Research and Development Team comprises of regulatory, quality and risk professionals from varied healthcare and professional backgrounds, including quality and safety in healthcare, clinical care, project management and social science.
To provide solutions that respond to the needs of our clients, HCI is dedicated to using motivated, qualified staff and implementing an effective Quality and Safety Management System throughout the organisation, which is developed in compliance with ISO9001:2015 and emphasises the continuous quality improvement methodology.
Our commitment is to:
- Provide customers with a first class, highly focused response and actions at every point of contact.
- Understand our client's organisation, its consumers and requirements, and then tailor solutions and services in line with these.
- Enable our clients to understand the implications of their resource investments to their service and patients/clients.
- Provide services and products which have a value added impact to the care and service our clients provide.
- Maximise the benefits of all quality and safety systems development to our clients and ultimately the patient.
- Actively pursue a research base in relation to all current developments in the areas of quality, safety and patient involvement to ensure the best client resource.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels to adjust and improve our approaches.
- Continuously strive to provide a better and more comprehensive service.
HCI shall communicate this Quality Policy, and the organisational objectives required to achieve this policy, throughout the organisation so that employees can understand and strive to fulfil the requisite commitments.
To be the independent partner of choice, to providers of health and social care, in the provision of quality improvement, safety, and regulatory compliance intelligence and support.
To integrate data driven quality improvement and patient safety systems, in to the day to day provision of health and social care.